Collaboration & Engagement in the Virtual Space
We are sharing with you the best of the tools which we believe will help you in your virtual collaboration. Beside the tools our European trainer team will share also their hands-on experience to enable you for an even more successful virtual collaboration.
4 Key Toolsets
For the past months, all of us were working in a hybrid mode between face to face and digital presence. We have experimented, tried, and worked with many tools and methods from the very practical Menti to the fancy Miro and Orchidea, from virtual idea generation processes to virtual icebreakers, creativity boosting methods, and innovation marathons.
We have run leadership development programs, supported the development of teams, and facilitated large group events – all virtually.
Today it is clear what can be transferred in our virtual interactions and when a physical meeting or workshop is a must. We also know what are the extra factors, which makes virtual settings work.
With this program, we are sharing with you the best of the tools which we believe will help you in your virtual collaboration.
Besides the tools, we are also proud to share our experience to enable you for an even more successful virtual collaboration.
In 2021 we continue to use the tools and methods which make out interactions fruitful in the virtual space.
Module 1 – Tips and tricks for virtual collaboration
Thursday | 11.02.2021 | 13:30 – 17:00 CET
This module is tailored to help successfully transfer meetings and workshops to the virtual space. While guiding through the phases of a workshop, we will provide an overview of facilitation tools and methods, including hands-on exercises and energizers. We will show different elements for virtual interaction that can help to lead the group through a structured process and at the same time to keep up the energy level.
- Tools for preparing and facilitating virtual meetings and workshops
- Elements of interaction in each phase of a workshop (Check-in & warm-up, connect to the topic, knowledge transfer, brainstorming, managing to do‘s, check-out)
Module 2 – Large group workshops & virtual townhalls
Thursday | 18.02.2021 | 13:30 – 17:00 CET
In this session, we will explore how to engage with large groups in a virtual setting. Focus is put on how to lead a larger group or team into new initiatives and directions. We will explore possibilities for idea generation, large-group contribution as well as how to raise the commitment of a larger team in the virtual space. Our goal: no more muted participants having their cameras turned-off in large group meetings!
- Preparing for a large group event
- How to manage breakout sessions for large groups and collaborate with co-facilititators
- Create suitable impulses and ways to make them tangible for groups in a virtual setting
- Interactive tools to suit a variety of large group set-ups
Module 3 – Teaming & team development virtually
Thursday | 25.02.2021 | 13:30 – 17:00 CET
In this module, we focus on supporting teams adapting their teamwork to virtual environments. We will explore how to stay connected to your team, track deliverables, and create a transparent and appreciative virtual space for you and your team.
- Team building with virtual exercises
- Working in an Agile way: tips and tricks for virtual stand-ups & working with a virtual Kanban board
- Virtual retrospectives to increase the performance of teams
Module 4 – Tailored development processes
Thursday | 11.03.2021 | 13:30 – 17:00 CET
In this module, we will explore how to set up and deliver/facilitate in an energetic way longer (organizational) development process. We will also provide tailored support for 1-2 chosen participant case.
- Longer development processes: from initiation to sustainable delivery
- Best practices for running virtual development programs
- Case supervision based on participant cases
- ICG cases
Fee per one module: 2 600 CZK + VAT / participant
Fee incl. VAT DPH (21 %): 3 146 CZK
Fee for the whole program (4 modules): 9 000 CZK + VAT / participant
Fee incl. VAT DPH (21 %): 10 890 CZK
In order to attend the training, you will need an internet connection and a pssibility to install / or use the on-line Zoom application (no registration required, here you can check if Zoom works for you).