Training (1 day) introduces tools and techniques for solving (not only) process problems, with aim to work easier, with better quality and always to customer's satisfaction.
Training for everybody who wants to do their work more effectively, quicker and easier.
Get introduced to Lean and Six Sigma methodology.
Ideal entry to the world of process improvement with the help of Lean and Six Sigma methodology. This course explains concepts of process transformation, Lean & Six Sigma and DMAIC which is applicable both in the production environment as well as in service organizations.
Who will benefit from the training? Everyone! The training is suitable for specialists, administrative workers, project and process managers, process owners – simply for anybody who wants to improve their work effectively.
You will learn to
- Understand the importance of process improvement in every organization.
- Master the basic analytical tools and creative approaches for problem solution process.
- Learn approaches of Lean and Six Sigma.
- Acquire DMAIC methodology (method how to manage projects).
- Learn how to support process improvement projects.
- Identify waste and inefficiencies in day to day work.
Fee: 3 000 CZK + VAT / participant
Fee incl. VAT (21 %): 3 630 CZK
After the training you will receive a certificate of completion.
The fee is including the tuition for training, training materials, refreshment and lastly the guarantee of quality – we return to you 25% of the fee in case you are not satisfied with the training.
Contact us if you are interested in closed company training.
Training program certified by ICG group. Lean for professionals in the industry.More information