Yellow Belt – ONLINE
Training in online format (1 day) introduces tools and techniques for solving (not only) process problems, with aim to work easier, with better quality and always to customer's satisfaction.
We are introducing Yellow Belt Online – intensive online training with “live” presentation, based on state of the art digital tools. This training is an ideal entry to the world of process improvement with the help of Lean and Six Sigma methodology. This course explains concepts of process transformation, Lean & Six Sigma and DMAIC which is applicable both in the production environment as well as in service organizations.
During the training we present a set of virtual and workshop tools and techniques for solving (not only) process problems in order to work easier, better and always to the satisfaction of customers.
Who will benefit from the training? Everyone! The training is suitable for specialists, administrative workers, project and process managers, process owners – simply for anybody who wants to improve their work effectively.The entire course is conducted online using professional digital platforms. Experienced lecturer provides “live” presentation, moderates virtual workshops (yes it is really possible), conducts simulations throughout the course and answers your questions.
The training is completed with a test (also online) with an internationally recognised Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification.
Why Online Training?
- Experienced lecturer supports participants during the course.
- Maintaining the basic pillars from Standard course: Simulation game, team work (virtual), explanation with electronic white-board (ipad), online test questions and test and certification itself.
- This model provides teaching without travel costs.
- Everything is based on the use of new digital tools ZOOM, Menti, Miro and Odoo platform – a modern and efficient form of digital collaboration and problem-solving.
- Possibility of discussions with other participants from other companies in real time through virtual mini-workshops with digital applications.
- Satisfaction garrantied – we will return 25% of the fee back in case of subject dissatisfaction
- Training materials (we also send materials before the training in printout if required)
You will learn to
- Understand the importance of process improvement in every organization.
- Master the basic analytical tools and creative approaches for problem solution process.
- Learn approaches of Lean and Six Sigma.
- Acquire DMAIC methodology (method how to manage projects).
- Learn how to support process improvement projects.
- Identify waste and inefficiencies in day to day work.
Fee: 3 000 CZK + VAT / participant
Fee incl. VAT (21 %): 3 630 CZK
After the training you will receive a certificate of completion.
The fee includes: 1 day of training, training materials, and lastly the guarantee of quality – we return to you 25% of the fee in case you are not satisfied with the training.
In order to attend the training, you will need an internet connection and a pssibility to install / or use the on-line Zoom application (no registration required, here you can check if Zoom works for you).
Contact us if you are interested in closed company training.