Green Belt – ONLINE
Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Online training (8x 5hrs) provides participants with knowledge of the Lean and Six Sigma methodology for process improvement.
We are introducing a new format of our most popular training - Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Online.
We at ICG perceive the need to transform some functional concepts and adapt them to current needs. We started with our most recognized training – LSS Green Belt, which we transformed into a full-fledged online course. From the very beginning, we are aware of the specifities of the online course, and therefore we have completely reworked our training procedures. We have prepared an intensive online training for you, which includes an online coaching of your project by an experienced ICG consultant.
The entire course is conducted online using professional digital platforms. Two experienced Master Black Belts provide “live” presentation, moderate virtual workshops, conduct simulations throughout the course.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training provides knowledge of the Lean and Six Sigma methodology for process improvement. After completing this course, the participants are able to manage medium-large process projects.
Within the training we will present to participants with all the stages of a DMAIC cycle (a structured approach for managing projects in 5 phases). We focus on the practicing of key tools from each of these stages. A simulation game, case studies and practical exercises guarantee understanding of the individual tools and their follow-up use.
In addition, we present approaches of process management, strategic models of how to correctly and quickly implement the improvement of processes. Emphasis is also put on working with a team and communication.
The training is completed with a preparation for certification and, after meeting the certification requirements, granting Lean Six Sigma Green Belt diploma which is an internationally recognised certification.
Why Online Training?
- Two experienced Master Black Belts support participants during the course.
- Flexibility in workload – training is divided into more time blocks: 8x virtual training (8:30 – 13:00) + possibility of subsequent afternoon consultation, individual virtual coaching and preparation of assigned tasks is part of the course as well as the final certification test (online) – 48 hours in total.
- Maintaining the basic pillars from Standard course: Simulation game, team work (virtual), individual exercises, explanation with electronic white-board (ipad), online test questions and test and certification itself.
- This model provides teaching without travel costs and full-time absence from work.
- Everything is based on the use of new digital tools ZOOM, Menti, Miro, Orchidea and Odoo platform – a modern and efficient form of digital collaboration and problem-solving.
- Possibility of discussions with other participants from other companies in real time through virtual mini-workshops with digital applications.
- Satisfaction garrantied – we will return 25% of the fee back in case of subject dissatisfaction
- Training materials (we also send materials before the training in printout if required)
In total, we devote considerably more time to each individual participant than during a classic course. Individual video calls and the possibility of chat with the consultant throughout and after the course are included.
|Look at the comparison of “in class” and “online” training.|
|Watch video: 4 Key success factors of our online trainings
Have a look at the tools we use to ensure the top-quality of our trainings and workshops.
Fee: 22 000 CZK / 840 EUR + VAT per participant
Fee incl. VAT (21 %): 26 620 CZK / 1 017 EUR
The fee includes: 48 hours of training (virtual lessons + afternoon consultation, individual virtual coaching and preparation of assigned tasks + final certification test), training materials, case studies, project examples and templates, certification process and lastly the guarantee of quality – we return to you 25% of the fee in case you are not satisfied with the training.
In order to attend the training, you will need an internet connection and a pssibility to install / or use the on-line Zoom application (no registration required, here you can check if Zoom works for you).
Contact us if you are interested in closed company training.
After completing the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training and successfully passing a final test (at least 80%, the test comprises 40 questions), we will give you a certificate of successful completion of the Green Belt course.
A candidate can continue with “Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt” certification for which it is necessary to implement one project using the Lean Six Sigma methodology. This particularly involves practical testing of selected tools and improving a specific process. The course includes project templates, which markedly simplify the work on a project. In order to obtain the certification, it is necessary to defend the project in front of a committee (also possible online). The certification process as well as the defense are already included in the course price.
The leading statistical software for quality improvement and statistics education worldwide.More information