Green Belt training (6 days) provides participants with enhanced problem-solving approach with an objective of delivering cost reduction and sustainable quality to customers.
The most recognized training of the year 2016–2019. Training provides integral knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma methodology for process improvement. The return of the investment to the training is ensured with the first project witihin 3-6 months.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training provides trainees with integral knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma methodology for process improvement. Trainees are able to indicate good opportunities for improvement and subsequently manage medium to large process projects after completing this course.
The training presents all the stages of DMAIC cycle (a structured procedure of managing projects in 5 stages) focusing on practising the key tools of each stage. A simulation game, case studies and practical exercises guarantee understanding of individual tools and their use in practice.
The training is completed with a preparation for certification and granting Lean Six Sigma Green Belt diploma which is an internationally recognised certification.
You will learn to
- Lead Lean Six Sigma process improvement projects
- Define the scope of your project and map processes
- Measure process performance
- Analyze processes using data, graphical and process analysis
- Carry out an analysis by using statistic software
- Generate solution and implement them
- Measure quality, customer satisfaction and process performance
Why training from us?
- Methodology based on practical examples from 30 consultants from the whole Europe
- Experienced trainers who have realized over 60 LSS trainings in the past 12 months
- Combination of of LEAN, Six Sigma and change management
- Quality guarantee on all our trainings International LSS certification included
- Professional colour-printed study materials with case studies
- Over 100 positive references
Fee: 29 000 CZK / approx. 1 200 EUR per participant + VAT
Fee incl. VAT (21 %): 35 090 CZK / 1 452 EUR
The fee is including the tuition for 6 days (3 + 3 days), training materials, case studies, project examples and templates, refreshment, final test, certification process and lastly the guarantee of quality – we return to you 25% of the fee in case you are not satisfied with the training.
Contact us if you are interested in closed company training.
After completing the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training and successfully passing a final test (at least 80%, the test comprises 40 questions), we will give you a certificate of successful completion of the Green Belt course.
A candidate can continue with “Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt” certification for which it is necessary to implement one project using the Lean Six Sigma methodology. This particularly involves practical testing of selected tools and improving a specific process. The course includes project templates, which markedly simplify the work on a project. In order to obtain the certification, it is necessary to defend the project in front of a committee in the ICG-Capability office. The certification process as well as the defense are already included in the course price. The training is in compliance with IASSC and ASQ requirements.
Look at photos from successful Lean Six Sigma certifications:
The leading statistical software for quality improvement and statistics education worldwide.More information