DFSS – Process Design
DFSS training is an efficient way how to focus on designing new processes, services or products with the objective of growing and getting competetive advantage.
DFSS training is focused on designing new processes, which are more effective, quicker and based on customer requirements.
In a strongly competitive environment, firms are forced to present their customers with new products and services and, subsequently or at the same time, to design new process as well. The DFSS (Design For Six Sigma) strategy is employed precisely in this area.
During the course the participants will learn to design new processes using the DFSS methodology, set the scope of a newly created process, identify end customers and efficient methods of finding out their needs. Great attention is paid to detailed analysis of collected customer requirements for a new process and their subsequent implementation.
The DFSS methodology is a combination of creative tools and structured analytical approach. Emphasis is placed on methods of managing a project team, joint design of possible process versions and final processing including the communication of a final process. Both the methodology and individual tools are demonstrated on real examples. Participants will practice design by means of a simulation game.
You will learn to
- Design new processes (using project methodology DMADV).
- Guarantee maximal quality of products and services already at their creation.
- Support development of products and services by effective processes.
- Effectively gather and analyse customer requirements for new process
- Find different concepts of a new process and select the best one.
- Correctly determine risk analysis and estimate financial benefits.
- Over 10 new tools: QFD, KJ analysis, DFMEA, SCAMPER, HIT Matrix,…
Fee: 8 000 CZK + VAT / participant
Fee incl. VAT (21 %): 9 680 CZK
After the training you will receive a certificate of completion.
The fee includes tuition for 2 days, training materials, refreshment and lastly the guarantee of quality – we return to you 25% of the fee in case you are not satisfied with the training.
Contact us if you are interested in closed company training.
The leading statistical software for quality improvement and statistics education worldwide.More information