Business Process Management
Two-day process management training (Business Process Management) will teach the participants the principles of implementation of process management so as to be effective and sustainable in order to increase the efficiency of business processes and increase the quality towards the customer.
Process management is not only methodology. We present a unique programme that emphasizes practicality before methodology.
The training provides a comprehensive view of the program for implementing process management in organizations at any level. The participant will go through three phases and eleven steps of the program for implementing process management with a focus on practical exercise of key tools in each of these phases. Case studies and practical exercises ensure understanding the individual tools and their subsequent use.
The training will help you find answers to these frequently asked questions
- Why should I consider process management?
- I know of unsuccessful attempts to introduce process management in my surroundings. So how to do it right?
- Should I worry about too much bureaucracy?
Typical situations, in which the training can be used
- You have set strategic goals, but you need to link them with the objectives of individual processes and employees at all levels of the organization.
- You need to increase efficiency of business processes but you do not know where to start.
- You have set many process measurements, but you still do not fulfil goals.
- You want to improve processes, but you do not know which the most suitable ones are.
- Processes are managed functionally (across departments) and there are “black holes” without clearly defined responsibilities.
- The employees do not perceive the link between personal goals and goals of the organization.
- Your company already uses some process management tools, but you need to create an efficient process management system.
You will learn to
- Apply the principles of implementation of process management – strategy and tactics
- Create process model incl. its levels and parameters
- Define process requirements and use basic and advanced tools such as Balanced Scorecard, Quality Function Deployment
- Specify Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for various levels of the organization
- Set process inspections, evaluate their efficiency and effectiveness
- Measure the quality and performance of the process – productivity, yield, suitability, statistical indicators
Fee for in-class training: 9 000 CZK + VAT / participant
Fee incl. VAT (21 %): 10 890 CZK
Fee for online training: 7 500 CZK + VAT / participant
Fee incl. VAT (21 %): 9 075 CZK
After the training you will receive a certificate of completion.
The fee includes tuition for 2 days of training, training materials, refreshments throughout the course and lastly the guarantee of quality – we return to you 25% of the fee in case you are not satisfied with the training.
Contact us if you are interested in closed company training.