This is an introductory training of Lean methodology for industrial companies performed using Kaizen Event technique. The participants identify opportunities for improvement based on practical observations. They physically suggest a change, realize it and test its functionality and a long-term sustainability.
The training programme is realized using a production process simulation – TractorMotive. The simulation was developed by our company and is a completely unique tool of its kind in Europe.
Lean Practitioner is an introductory training of Lean methodology for industrial companies performed using Kaizen Event technique. There is a prepared production process of an assembly nature in the TractorMotive production simulation.
On the basis of practical observations, the participants identify opportunities for improvement. We will introduce, explain and immediately realize each tool, technique and approach in the simulation.
Theoretical knowledge and practical skills are passed on using the situation in the production, detailed training materials, instructor’s lecture and examples from other processes. The participants immediately apply them to the process. They physically suggest a change, realize it and test its functionality and a long-term sustainability.
LEAN PRACTITIONER creates synergy in the team and motivates the participants to hold a workshop in their own process.
You will learn to
- See the process and added value from the customer’s point of view
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and eliminate waste
- Slim down the process using Lean tools
- Prepare and realize Kaizen Event workshop
What techniques and LEAN tools you will try in practice
- Identification of waste, “Go to Gemba”
- Process Flow
- Spaghetti diagram
- Value analysis
- Takt Time
- The pull and push system in the production
- Value Stream Mapping
- Line Balancing
- Workplace ergonomics
- Workplace supply
- Teamwork in Lean, Kaizen Event
7 pillars of the LEAN PRACTITIONER program:
1) We will prepare practice of tools using a unique production simulation TractorMotive
2) We will provide each participant with quality training materials
3) Together in a team, we will create a simulation of the production line
4) We will understand the process (the principle of Go to Gemba!)
5) We will identify waste and analyze the process from the customer’s point of view
6) We will come up with an improvement with a power of teamwork (Kaizen Event)
7) We will slim down the process and realize its change
Fee: 8 000 CZK + VAT / participant
Fee incl. VAT (21 %): 9 680 CZK
After the training you will receive a certificate of completion.
The fee includes tuition for 2 days, training materials, refreshments throughout the course, and lastly the guarantee of quality – we return to you 25% of the fee in case you are not satisfied with the training.
Contact us if you are interested in closed company training.
AVERAGE PARTICIPANTS REVIEW9.4 94 %
Prague, Days: 2Book
- 15. – 16. 11. 2021
- (in Czech)
TractorMotive is robust, precise technically sophisticated tool for the simulation of complex manufacturing processes.More Info
TractorMotive is robust, precise technically sophisticated tool for the simulation of complex manufacturing processes.More info