Kata Coaching / PDSA
Training of systematic process improvement by increasing the skills of executives at all levels of the organization in using a scientific approach to meet challenges.
„Iteratively discover your way forward to meet your challenges! “
The training focuses on executives and develop their skills to improve processes and teach a scientific approach to problem solving for their subordinate executives. The goal is to teach a coherent, efficient and shared way of working across the organization.
Managers are carefully prepared for their roles in a learning organization to be internally motivated to meet the challenges of everyday practice. They learn how to properly assign challenges, collaborate and teach their leaders in a systematic scientific approach.
By introducing the daily routine of executive coaching meetings in the workplace, Kata coaching leads to the development of desirable patterns of behavior, thinking and internal motivation every day to be better. Practicing desired behavior must be part of usual daily work. Improvement Kata allows not only to meet the desired goals, but also to develop people working on them and continuously improve processes.
Improvement Kata – scientific approach to process improvement
We also offer a comprehensive Kata Coaching / PDSA program to introduce a culture of systematic process improvement right in your organization.
- You want to build a “learning” organization and motivate your employees to take an active approach to problem solving.
- You need to develop the managerial skills of process owners, particularly their ability to systematically improve their processes and create an environment to meet challenges.
- You have problematic processes that cannot be improved in the long term and action plans do not work.
What will you learn?
- Use the scientific approach of Improvement Kata and Kata Coaching to improve the process.
- Properly define the challenge to ensure the fulfillment of the company’s vision and strategy.
- Grasp the current condition of the process to determine the next target condition on the way to accomplishing the challenge.
- Identify obstacles to achieve the next target condition.
- Iteratively discover the path to achieve the next target condition through experiments and the PDSA (Plan-Do-Study-Adjust) learning cycle.
Fee for in-class training: 8 000 CZK + VAT / participant
Fee incl. VAT (21 %): 9 680 CZK
Fee for online training: 7 500 CZK + VAT / participant
Fee incl. VAT (21 %): 9 075 CZK
After the training you will receive a certificate of completion.
The fee includes the tuition for 2 days, training materials, refreshments throughout the course and lastly the guarantee of quality – we return to you 25% of the fee in case you are not satisfied with the training.
Contact us if you are interested in closed company training.