The success of your initiative is only as good as the success of your change efforts. In fact, most initiatives fail to deliver expected results not for lack of commitment, hard skills, technologies and tools, but because the people involved fail to manage change
No matter how good is the technical solution, without managing the "human approach" it can't be successful.
In every organisation, many projects are implemented, whether technological, process-focused or strategic in nature. Not all are considered a success. In fact, most initiatives fail to deliver expected results not for lack of commitment, hard skills, technologies and tools, but because the people involved fail to manage change and the change is not adopted by staff. It is resistance to change and ways to eliminate resistance to change that Change Management is focused on. When mastered, it significantly increases the likelihood of success.
Our training prepares participants to systematically manage change as a part of every project. During the training participants will try to prepare a change management plan on a real example. Highly practical training, which we innovated in 2018 and enriched with new communication and agile tools, and comprehensive situational and cultural analysis.
Typical situations when you need Change management
- Company needs a set of organizational changes
- Project manager wants to change the process and thus redistribute work between departments
- Implement new system, new work procedures
- Moving branches means a lot of work for employees
You will learn to
- Initiate, identify and implement changes within an organization in a way to get appropriate support during implementation of the change.
- Recognize a typical reaction to change, how to prepare for it and how to face the resistance
- Apply appropriate tools to provide successful development
- Prepare a communication plan for both employees and management
- Lead a strategic level of Change management in organization
- Combine project techniques and change management
- Lead a team and facilitate workshops
Fee: 8 000 CZK + VAT / participant
Fee incl. VAT (21 %): 9 680 CZK
After the training you will receive a certificate of completion.
The fee includes the tuition for 2 days, training materials, refreshments throughout the course, and lastly the guarantee of quality – we return to you 25% of the fee in case you are not satisfied with the training.
Contact us if you are interested in closed company training.